Monday, April 21, 2014

Introduction

[Fresh Prince Theme] Here's a little story all about how I got a blog: I wanted to start a blog, so I did.

Why I got a blog: 

I figured a blog was like an extended version of Twitter, I use Twitter a lot, so I got a blog. Simple.

What this blog will be about: 

Literally anything that comes to my mind. If I find it interesting, it will probably end up on my blog. If you don't like that, don't read my blog. But that doesn't really matter since no one will read this anyway.

Side note: I hate the word 'blog'. Hate it. It disgusts me. I'll probably think of another word to replace it, but for now I will call it "Big Twitter".

Also, shouldn't this be a bottom note, since its at the bottom of the post, not the side? Just a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment